Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hair Bows by Robin


I'd like to tell you a little about myself and my shop, Hair Bows by Robin.

My name is Robin Hinck and I am a mother to an almost-five-year-old daughter, Anna. Since Anna was a baby, I have loved putting bows in her hair -- in fact, it was a necessity to keep those locks out of her eyes. After spending too much money on bows that would just slide out of her hair anyways, I was blessed with a friend who made Anna some bows for free. Inspired by my friend's creativity, I began making my own bows. At first I made them for free for friends and family, but after several pushes from friends to start selling them, I made the plunge and set up an Etsy shop.

My bows come with a no-slip grip made out of velcro that prevent the bows from slipping in even the finest of hair. They are fully lined, and are made on steel alligator clips, which also offer a stronger hold than traditional clips. Each bow comes professionally packaged on a bow card. My hair bows and clips make great gifts for girls of all ages. Bows are sold in pairs and start as low as $3.00 a pair. Please take a look at my shop and feel free to ask me any questions. I love to make custom orders!

1 comment:

  1. Your Bows are adorable Robin, I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete